Transportable systems including land, marine and aerial systems are intended to bridge the gap between man portable systems such as handhelds, briefcases and backpacks and portal radiation monitoring systems such as vehicle-container, pedestrian and conveyor systems. Mobile systems come in a variety of sizes and forms for use in land vehicles, marine vessels and aerial applications. Additionally, they can be used as temporary portal checkpoints at special events such as sports or political venues, in public buildings such as stadiums, and at government facilities and military bases.
Mobile, rapid deployable, land, marine and aerial systems are provided with extra rugged packaging for operation in very harsh in-situ environments. They are designed for both temperature and shock extremes encountered in these environments. They utilize similar software and hardware to our portal systems but also have features and options of our portable systems such as wireless communications and GPS / GIS displays.
Systems capable of withstanding mechanical shocks of up to 100G have been delivered, as have a variety of special configurations for deployment on robots and attached to the sides of marine vessels. Some systems can be removed from their mobile mounts and used individually as temporary checkpoints. Converting the systems for different uses takes only minutes.
Waterproof and high-shock designs are available for ship-, helicopter-, and vehicle-mounted applications, including crane monitoring applications at ports of entry and for trans-shipment measurements. These designs are meant to withstand the rigors of marine environments and other very harsh measurement applications.
|A PVT and glass fiber mobile system for gross counting includes spring mounts that allow the system to be used in environments with up to 100G forces. Various sizes and detectors can be provided for modular solutions.
- Rapid deployment
- Fast setup
- Easily moved
- Search and stationary monitoring
- Special event and random checkpoint applications
- Optional designs for high shock (100G) and vibration environments
- Waterproof designs for marine applications
- Modular System Electronics
- Solid state 6Li glass, 3He tubes and 10B implanted prortional tubes are available for neutron detection
- PVT, NaI and CsI gamma sensors of various sizes
- User Adjustable N/G Thresholds
- Single or multiple panels systems
- Multiple panels allow directional detection
- Battery operated or universal power supply
- Separate neutron and gamma ray visible alarm
- Integrated microprocessor & computer connectivity
- Independent or summed primary operation
- Ethernet, Wireless (802.11) or tethered (RS485) operation